Victoria to Borden-Carleton
20 km, 6 to 8 hours, rated easy to moderate. Flat terrain.
Starts with dirt road walking and then some road walking with a great view of the Confederation Bridge.
Points of Interest:
- The Confederation Bridge is the longest bridge in the world over ice covered water (13 km)
- Antique stores just before Carleton
- Packed lunch required as there are no eating establishments until Carleton
- Vinny’s restaurant and takeout has great pizza
- Lone Oak Brewery serves great local beer and Terry’s Berries Foodtruck provides delicious food to pair with the brew!